hi dave! *SLAMS INTO HIS FUCKING FACE*
the sky looked neat yesterday so i painted it
(aww bruh i think ur awesome 2 <3)
1. i can’t breathe out of my nose very well because of a MULTITUDE of untreated sinus infections as a child LMAO
2. when i’m by myself sometimes i’ll just stop what i’m doing and start doing a lil yoga if i feel stiff hahaha IMPROMPTU YOGA
3. when i was a kid i decided accents were REALLY COOL and taught myself how to do a bunch of them. A COMPLETELY USELESS TALENT. thank you little me.
4. often i think about how many little kittens there are in the world and how i won’t be able to pet them all and this legitimately bothers me
5. i eat entire cakes by myself sometimes
Hi! And thank you very much.
If you want to improve, here are some tips!
1. Be aware that improvement happens over a long period of time. There are no instant results! I sucked for a VERY long time until I got any better.
2. Avoid learning things like anatomy/proportions from other artists. Use real life references to learn because real life doesn’t make mistakes—artists do!
3. Don’t focus on style. This is hard, but your style will develop naturally as you study and practice.
4. Practice! Honestly, if you can teach yourself to draw even when you don’t feel like it, you’ll have a skill most artists don’t have. Draw a lot, ESPECIALLY when you don’t feel like it.
5. Work on your weakest areas first, then move on to what you’re more comfortable with. Are you bad at hands but okay at faces? Draw hands!! Draw hands over and over and over until you start understanding them better, and then draw more hands!! Once you’re better at those, move on to other trouble areas. Suck at feet? at clothes? At colours? Start practicing those!
6. GATHER RESOURCES. Tumblr is great because there’s a ton of non-photoshopped photography you can learn from. Collect photos of anything and everything you think might help! Then, whenever you’re feeling lost and don’t know what to draw, use those resources to practice with.
Hope these tips help!
i saw a DOUBLE RAINBOW the other day omg (it’s hard to spot BUT IT’S THERE)
BRUH. no need to apologise!! you are very sweet thank u ~//o//~ <3 i’m glad you like my art hehe
they’re in the FAQ! ;D check there for all the sick deets bruh
step-by-step eye painting process! i’m no so good at explaining with words so hopefully this helps ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ